Black Tie Moving is classified as an essential service, meaning your move can continue as planned. We are continuing to offer our premier moving services in order to help you achieve the safest and best moving experience possible. While the situation surrounding the pandemic is constantly changing, we are committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and our team of exceptional movers. We are taking proactive measure to provide extra support and heightened safety measures for all of the moves we perform.Should you need to cancel or reschedule your move due to illness or COVID-19-related issues, or if you have questions or concerns regarding your upcoming move, please reach out to our team online or by calling (844) 920-2966.
Each of our professional movers practices the hygiene and social-distancing guidelines outlined by the WHO and CDC, including:
- Avoiding large social gatherings of 10 or more people
- Following hand-washing protocols, techniques, and prevention methods
- Providing gloves to all movers to avoid physical contact
- Instructing any employee showing symptoms of illness (whether related to COVID-19 or otherwise) to stay home
- Cleaning and disinfecting all moving equipment prior to each job
We ask that our customers follow the basic protocols related to social-distancing during their move, including:
- Maintaining 4- to 6-foot distance from movers and drivers while they work
- Refrain from any participation in the move
- Cleaning and disinfecting any furniture that is being moved prior to our team’s arrival
- Disinfecting items that have been padded and wrapped once they’re unwrapped
- Disposing of all packaging material (or let our team dispose of these items) once the move is complete
If a member of our team or one of our customers indicates that they have been infected, we will cooperate with the relevant government agency to provide notification to any individuals who may have been exposed. We will continue to be vigilant in monitoring the situation, taking action as needed.Please feel free to reach out with any questions regarding COVID-19 and your upcoming move by calling us at (844) 920-2966 or contacting us online.
Absolutely, please do! While we navigate these unprecedented times, we want to continue making your upcoming move as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, shortness of breath, or a dry cough, let our team know as soon as possible and we will work with you to reschedule your move accordingly.Likewise, we are waiving all cancellation and rescheduling fees during this time to allow for the utmost safety for our customers and team members.
If you are feeling ill or suspect that you have been exposed to the virus, simply contact Black Tie Moving online or give us a call at (844) 920-2966 and we will work diligently to reschedule your move so that we can continue to offer you our premier moving services when it is safe for everyone involved!