Moving your business to a new location can feel daunting to tackle on your own. That’s where we come in! At Black Tie Moving, we’ll handle your commercial move with the utmost care. With over 40,000 successful moves under our belt, there’s no move we can’t take on. When you need a commercial moving company that will take care of all your business needs — from merchandise and office equipment to furniture and specialty items — our team is ready to deliver a red-carpet experience.
Office Moving Services
At Black Tie Moving, we understand that relocating your office is more than just moving chairs and computers. With your business and its employees in mind, we ensure all your assets are protected. That’s why we offer comprehensive office moving services to make moving your business as smooth and stress-free as possible. Whether you’re moving a small business across town or a large corporation out of state, our team has you covered.
Retail Business Moving Services
Moving your retail business to a new location can be stressful when trying to keep track of merchandise and your company’s operational items. It gets even trickier when your inventory is breakable or perishable. But with the help of an expert moving company, you can put those worries to rest. At Black Tie Moving, our professional retail moving services cover all the details of your retail move, from scheduling your move and organizing your items to safely transporting and unpacking them in your business’s new location.
Additional Commercial Moving Services
No matter what industry your business is in, Black Tie Moving has the expertise to handle your commercial move with precision, care, and VIP-level customer service. In addition to our office and retail moving services, our commercial moving services also include:
- Computer Movers: Put your valuable electronic equipment in the hands of our experienced, courteous, and clean-cut crew.
- Corporate Relocation: Need help relocating your staff? Let us ease their transition with our helpful support and red-carpet treatment.
- Furniture Movers: No piece of furniture is too heavy, bulky, or fragile for our experienced movers and clean, modern fleet.
- Piano Movers: We’ll pad-wrap, protect, transport, and deliver your piano safely and on time.
- Fine Art Movers: Don’t let just anyone handle your paintings or sculptures. Give them the deluxe treatment they require by choosing Black Tie Moving!
- Electronics: Trust our licensed, bonded, and insured office moving company with your costly data centers, computers, and other electronics.
- Commercial Storage: Looking for extra space around the office? Put your belongings in our trusted storage partners’ short- or long-term care.
- Final-Mile Delivery: Don’t worry about completing every shipment yourself; we’ll wow your customers with Black Tie Express local delivery services.
Benefits of Using Black Tie Moving
Moving is a big job regardless of your industry or company size. But one of the best ways to ensure that it’s a seamless, stress-free process is by hiring professional movers. When you hand over your moving needs to our experts at Black Tie Moving, you’ll enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Experienced movers: With over 100 years of moving industry experience, our team uses the most up-to-date techniques for a streamlined, efficient moving process.
- Free up your time: You can better allocate your time to handle other parts of your business while we take care of the logistics.
- Peace of mind: Our team is fully licensed and insured, so your assets are protected.
How much time in advance should I hire movers?
The more advanced notice, the better, as it allows us to take all the details of your move into account with more precision. We recommend contacting us at least one month in advance of your moving date.
How much will my move cost?
This depends on various factors, such as the number of items being moved, how far they’re going, and the additional services you’ll need. Call today for a free estimate!
How are my assets protected while they are being relocated?
Your assets are automatically protected under our released liability coverage (up to 60 cents per pound per item). You can also opt for full-value coverage for an additional cost.