Hidden Gems our Atlanta Movers Swear By!Our Atlanta long distance movers and local movers alike have years of experience taking in the sights and scenes of the city between moves. It’s no surprise they’re some of the city’s most trusted tour guides. Take in their top 5 recommendations and you’ll be an expert on Atlanta’s best kept secrets yourself!
1. Cascade Springs Nature Preserve: This historical and healing destination spans 120 acres of stunning greenery and viewpoints. Visiting the healing springs and learning about the site’s history is one of the most fun things to do in Atlanta!
2. Food Tours Atlanta: If you’ve seen the city’s sights, it might be time for a taste-bud tingling adventure. Learn about 5-6 of the city’s dining options in an intimate tour.
3. Oakland Cemetery: The city’s oldest cemetery was founded in 1850 on a mere six acres of land. It has since grown to span 48 acres and houses some of the area’s most prominent historical figures, from Civil Rights pioneers to Civil War soldiers.
4. The Fox Theatre: A visit to Atlanta’s Fox theatre is one of Atlanta’s best kept secrets, and not only for the performances themselves. Take in the unique Egyptian architecture and artistry of this 5,000-seat venue with a backstage tour of this iconic landmark.
5. Dekalb Farmers Market: Many long-time Atlanta residents have never been to this multicultural dining destination, but our Atlanta long distance movers swear by it! Feast your eyes (and your taste buds) on organic produce and international delicacies. This farmers market has a section dedicated to each country and features a self-serve cafeteria for those opting to dine in.
While you’re taking in some of Atlanta’s best kept secrets, let us do the heavy lifting. Our experienced and professional Atlanta movers will help you set up your home with our customizable moving packages. Call us today to learn more about our services and to book a free, no-obligation in-home estimate!
Subscribe to Black Tie Moving's Blog